The Pace 500 Ebike is Aventons perfect balance between comfort and power. The upright cruiser frame and cushy saddle, provides a comfortable ride for everyone. With a large battery with fast charge capabilities, 3-4 hours until full, lets you get back to riding in no time. A powerful motor, five levels of pedal assist plus a throttle function means you can get to where you want to go faster, expending as little or as much energy as you like.
- Throttle After Assist
- Headset: VP Sealed Bearing Headset
- Saddle: Aventon Velo Comfort, Steel Rails, 245mm wide
- Hubs: Joytech 36H Disc Nutted Front and Rear
- Tubes: Butyl Rubber, Schrader Valve
- Spokes: Black Stainless
- Chain: KMC Z Series, 8 Speed
- Shift Lever: Shimano 8 Speed Altus
- Cassette: Shimano Altus 11-32 Cassette, 8 Speed
- Rear Deraileur: Shimano Altus 8 Speed
- Crankset: 170mm, 42T
- Weight: 49lbs
- Range: 25-40 Miles Average
- Charger: Included is a 48V 3 Amp Fast Charger, 3-4 Hour Charging
- Pedal Assist: 5 Levels
- Sensors: Cadence Sensor
- Battery: Removable Lithium-ion 48V, 11.6Ah (556.8Wh) with Samsung Cells
- Speed: Up to 28 MPH on Pedal Assist and 20 MPH on Throttle
- Display: LCD Smart Easy Read Display with Backlight
- Throttle: Throttle on demand - Throttle from a complete stop
- Motor: 750W (Peak), 48V Brushless Rear Hub Motor 500W (Sustained)
- Frame: 6061 Double-Butted Aluminum Alloy
- Fork: 6061 Aluminum Alloy, tapered
- Brakes: Tektro HD-T285 Hydraulic Disc Brakes w/ 180mm Rotors
- Tires: 27.5" x 2.2" Kenda Kwick Seven Sport, Ebike
- Handlebar: Aluminum 31.8 15 Degree Sweptback
- Stem: Threadless, 31.8mm, 7 Degree Rise
- Bottom Bracket: Square Taper, Sealed
- Pedals: 9/16" Alloy Platform
- Rims: Double Wall Aluminum 36h Front & Rear
- Seat Post Clamp: Quick Release
- Seatpost: Forged Alloy, 31.6mm, 2-Bolt Clamp
- Stem: Threadless, Adjustable 31.8mm
Small 5'1" - 5'7"
Medium 5'7"- 5'11"
Large 5'11" - 6'4"
Bikes come fully assembled and are tested by the shop. Shipped bikes are tuned and tested in store then partially disassembled for shipping.