15 reasons to buy
- The Apex is available with a 1500, 1000 or 750-watt Bafang Ultra mid-drive motor.
- Three sizes of Apex are available for riders from 5'6" to 6'0” and above.
- There are 5 Levels of pedal-assist and throttle-on-tap available to Apex owners.
- When it comes to stopping on the Apex, Tektro 4-Piston hydraulic disc brakes are unstoppable.
- QuietKat’s own 150mm inverted air-suspension fork is stiff yet comfortable, in and out of corners and the rough stuff.
- On the Apex, gearing is affordable but dependable with a SRAM 9-Speed drivetrain and 11-36t cassette.
- Behemoth rubber wraps the Apex’s rims, via Kenda Juggernaut 26” x 4.5” tires.
- The Apex can haul a 325 lb payload, including rider, game and kit.
- The Apex is available in ‘Veil Caza Camo’ and ‘Midnight Green’ colorways.
- The Apex uses a keyed and removable battery for security or off-bike charging.
- On the Apex’s rear wheel, a 12mm thru-axle is stiffer than a quick-release option.
- QuietKat equips the Apex with a quiet motor that utilizes Teflon rotors.
- Reviewers say the Apex's rear rack is welded (not bolted) to the bike's frame.
- QuietKat says Apex owners have the option of swapping out 26” wheels for 29” rims and tires.
- Reviewers say that, as a torquey hardtail, the Apex climbs well.