QuietKatQuietKat Jeep Red 15" Motor- 1000W
FREE 1UP HEAVY-DUTY VEHICLE RACK WITH JEEP PURCHASE ($499 VALUE)
The Jeep E-Bike features an advanced, torque-sensor motor system that delivers either 750 or 1000W of nominal power, with a peak output of 1500 watts. The wide-range 9-speed drivetrain features an 11-42T cassette for maximum torque range to climb the steepest hills, while the 4-Piston Tektro brakes keep everything in control while descending. The full-suspension frame and inverted suspension fork are designed to maximize traction and comfort when the trail gets rough.
- Backed by Jeep: Inspired by the legendary off-road capability of the Jeep line of SUVs, the Jeep E-Bike is the most capable electric bike on the planet, ready for any terrain.
- True four-bar linkage: The Fire-Link suspension system is a true four-bar linkage, providing the ultimate traction, comfort, and capability.
- Improved braking: Fitted with high-quality, four-piston hydraulic disc brakes for maximum control and heat dissipation.
- Fat tires: CST 26″x4.8″ fat tires are some of the largest on the market; tackle a variety of technical, off-road terrain. Similar to your Jeep vehicle the tires can be aired-down for maximum traction in soft sand and snow and aired up for hardpack terrains such as rocks and roots.
- Industry-leading motor: The industry-leading Bafang Ultra-Drive 750 Watt motor complies with all Class 2 regulations for electric bikes under US Federal Law (https://www.peopleforbikes.org/electric-bikes/policies-and-laws) or upgrades to the 1000 Watt unrestricted motor kit to unleash the powerful 1500 Watts of peak performance and 160 nm of torque.
- All-terrain versatility: Easily conquer off-road terrain including soft sand and snow, hardpack trails, and rocks.
- Rider flexibility: Suitable for all types of riders and available in 17 or 19-inch frame sizes with an adjustable seat post.
- Load-bearing: Designed to carry heavy cargo, with a 300-pound load capacity for transporting gear. Ideal for hunters or overlanders.
- Improved motor power: Capable of going up to 58 miles with just a single charge on a powerful motor.
- Multiple wheel sizes available: Ability to switch to a 29" standard mountain bike tire set for even more flexibility.
- Flexible Modes: Eco, Sport, Throttle, Walk
**QuietKat reserves the right to replace any part on our bikes with a suitable alternative of equal quality due to supply chain constraints sourcing components. Battery range is an estimate and will depend on riding conditions and terrain.
Jeep, the Jeep grille and related logos, vehicle model names, and trade dress are trademarks of FCA US LLC and used under license by QuietKat, Inc. 2020 FCA US LLC.