QuietKatQuietKat Voyager E-Bike Classic Blue 5 - 16"
Voyage farther, faster.
The Voyager is the ultimate eBike for portability and storage featuring a folding frame and steer tube. The Voyager is the ideal eBike for those with specific limitations for transport, such as a small sedan or SUV, or for storage on an RV, yacht, or small airplane.
Coil suspension up front and a SRAM 7-speed gear system make for a smooth, easy ride even when you’re tackling a steep hill or find yourself on a rugged side road. With a range up to 48 miles, a roomy cargo rack, and fat tires the Voyager is the perfect tool for running into town, riding around the park, and keeping everything stored in a small and easy-to-transport package.
The portable and compact Voyager can travel with you by car, boat, or even plane. The collapsible design allows you to easily store this electric cargo bike in RVs, boats, or in the back of your car. Superior features and durability make it one of the best folding electric bikes on the market.
- Compact and Portable: The Voyager is the ultimate foldable electric bike. The folding frame and steering column allow it to fold up small and fit most cars and SUVs. It easily collapses for easy storage in an RV, boat, or even in the shed.
- High-performance package: The performance level component package includes a coil-sprung 100 mm suspension fork as well as two-piston mechanical disc brakes with 203 mm rotors.
- 7 Speeds: A seven-speed drivetrain can easily be converted to a single speed for simple, easy maintenance.
- Advanced braking: Two-piston mechanical disc brakes allow you to safely descend with confidence.
- Top-quality motor: The 750W hub drive motor with five modes of assisted pedal power and full throttle settings can get up and go anywhere.
- Fat Tires: 20" x 4" Kenda Krusade fat tires let you tackle rough terrain in comfort and confidently keep the bike in control.
- Built for heavy-duty use: An ideal bike for hunters, designed to pull the extra weight. Easily attach trailers and other accessories.