Revel Rail 27.5 SRAM GX Eagle Group Mint Green Chocolate Chip Medium
Get ready to Shred with the Revel Rail! This thing is designed to be able to hit the park and take anything you can throw at it. Using the CBF Suspension you can even pedal it up hill too! Revel is the only company putting this suspension to use in a carbon fiber frame that you can trust being developed by the founder of ENVE Composites! With a great selection of components and a solid frame for foundation you’re sure to be ready to hit that brown pow!
The Revel team created the Rail with two things in mind: maximum thrills and climbing hills. A tuned carbon layup makes railing through berms pure joy. The Rail will put an end to the traditional trail bike compromises to ascent efficiency to which you’ve grown accustomed. The Canfield Balance Formula is the heart of every Revel bike, which maximizes the amount you pedal in the sweet spot and keeps the suspension wildly active while descending and braking. Read more about our technology here, or ride a Rail for yourself and get hooked.
Revel makes some extremely awesome bikes with what we think are amazing build options. We understand that everyone has their own personal preferences for certain parts of the bike. Revel actually has different options for some components on their build spec list! If you are interested in a bike and would like to change some of the options we're more than happy to work with you! We want to ensure every Revel purchase is everything you could want. If you're placing an order please let us know any changes you'd like to make in the notes during checkout. After you've purchased your Revel we will reach back out and ensure that we are going to send you exactly what you wanted!
*Specifications Subject to change without notice. Please reach out for any questions about build kits.
- Wheel Size: 27.5”(650b)
- Front Travel: 170mm
- Rear Travel: 165mm
- Shock Spec: 230×65
- Boost Axles: 148mm rear / 110mm front
- Seatpost Diameter: 31.6mm
- Bearings: BOLU 6801 VRS full complement, 12mm x 21mm x 5mm 18pcs per bike
- Rear Brake: 180mm post mount / 203mm max
- Tire Clearance: 27.5×2.5″ (CEN Standard: 2.4″)
- Bottom Bracket: Threaded (73mm English threaded)
- Chainguide: Custom Revel guide included
- Tapered Headtube: IS42 upper / IS52 lower
- Colors: Tuxedo Penguin/ Mint Chocolate Chip/ Tang Orange
- Sizes: S/M/L/XL
- Frame Warranty: Lifetime Warranty
- Frame: Revel Rail 27.5″ 165mm travel
- Fork: RockShox Lyrik Select 170mm travel Boost Spacing (Ask us about other options)
- Shock Options: RockShox Super Deluxe Select (Ask us about other options)
- Headset: Cane Creek 40-series IS42/IS52
- Wheels: Industry 9 Enduro S 1/1 Boost Wheelset Black (Ask us about other options)
- Tubes: Orange Seal Tubeless
- Tires: Maxxis Minion DHF 2.5″ EXO+ Front, Maxxis Minion DHR 2.4″ EXO+ Rear
- Bar: Truvativ Descendant DH Alloy 35mm x 800mm
- Stem: Truvativ Descendant 35mm x 40mm
- Post: Crank Brothers Highline 31.6 x 150mm or 170mm (Ask us about other options)
- Saddle: WTB Volt CroMo Black
- Shifter: Sram GX Eagle
- Brakes: Sram Code R
- Rotors: Avid Centerline 180mm
- Rear Derailleur: Sram GX Eagle
- Chain: Sram GX Eagle
- Cassette: Sram GX Eagle 10-52
- Crankset: Sram GX Eagle alloy DUB 170mm 32t (Ask us about other options)
- Bottom Bracket: Sram Threaded DUB 73mm BSA Standard
- Grips: Lizard Skins Charger Evo Grip Black Revel Rail 27.5 Mountain Bike
GEOMETRY & SIZING
The Rail is a true modern bike, perfected by a group of bike nerds (revelers) to just the right angles. We took “long, low, and slack” and made it just right. The Rail puts your body in a position ready to bomb through the trail ahead with a long wheelbase that balances stability and cornering prowess. The BB height balances the ability to rail a corner and limit pedal strikes. The head angle is perfect for 27.5” wheels that are ready to tackle anything in the trail ahead.
CBF™ focuses on designing around the Center of Curvature (CC) and balancing that with the Instant Center (IC). Until now, most suspension systems have focused solely on the IC. CBF points the chainline and drive forces directly into the IC throughout 100-percent of the travel by balancing the CC over the chainring, resulting in maximum pedaling efficiency, regardless of where you are in the travel, what terrain you are on or what kind of power you’re putting down. All the power you put into the pedals propels you one direction–forward—allowing the suspension to do its job completely independent of drivetrain and braking forces, and making the sag setting much less important. When we first rode the largely-unknown CBF system, we knew it was something special, and we knew we could make the best riding carbon mountain bikes using this magical formula.